Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How cute are we?

Ok, I know a girl who takes amazing photographs. My sister-in-law is Kara Layne. Two hours with this girl and my family looks adorable. We walked through the park holding hands and convincing Tyler he wanted to smile and sit still. We bribed him with tigers and toys and McDonald's. In the end, we got some really great shots!
I have to explain to you that both my boys have had horrible colds with disgusting noses and dry rosy cheeks. Kara's photo editing skills are great and we all look like we have crystal clear skin and bright eyes. I mean, I wish I could say I always look this good, but with a little bit of Kara Layne, I could convince you that I'm a model.
Thanks so much Kara for sharing your talent with us. One of my 2010 resolutions is to have family photos in my home. Now I can fill my empty picture frames with the ones I love most in this world.

9 comments:

Paxton said...

They ARE great pictures! I keep trying to get Jordan to come and take family pictures, but the only ones we seem to get are at baseball stadiums, or Disney :-P
Your sister in law did a really really good job!

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures. :)

Jewels said...

What great pictures. After looking at them, I think Tyler looks like you and Jackson like Jeff. Kara did a great job. Is she going to be in Montana soon? :)

Weston and William's Blog said...

Kirsti, these are WONDERFUL!!! How cute!!!!! I love the one of you and Jeff, and the family one of you guys walking and both the boys holding hands in the middle- SO CUTE!! Your sister did a fantastic job!!

Steph said...

Those pictures turned out SO well! I love the one where your entire family is walking away, and Jackson is standing up. Another favorite: close up of Tyler, with his big, bright eyes! :)
Cute! They look like you had fun.
-Steph

HILL HESS said...

Those pics are AMAZING!! And you always look like a model- you don't need touch ups.

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

oh my gosh LOVE them!! So stinkin cute!! Ya'll all could be models for sure :)

We miss you guys!!

Jeni said...

What gorgeous pictures!!! And yes, you do look like a model - ALWAYS! What an adorable family.

Coon Family said...

I love photos that catch moments that no one else sees but you... next year we are going candid and not at a studio (Lincoln didn't like the flash and would cry each time, that is why most of ours look ify).