Friday, December 4, 2009

Clark Thanksgiving Top Ten:

10.Riding the scooter around and around in Grandma and Grandpa's garage.
9. Taking a trip up to the mountains "that way" as Tyler would say, and point to the mountains that are visible from inside the house. I don't think he's ever seen mountains that he can remember!
8. Jackson naked except for the turkey bib for Thanksgiving dinner.
7. Gamma and Gappa: aren't they just the cutest grandparents ever?
6. Having my parents all to myself. Sorry siblings, it was MY turn!! :)
5. My boys. Love love love them.
4. Hoodie Parties. Mom, put your hood back on!
3. The fish that made Tyler scream like a little girl. Why is he holding his mouth, you ask? Probably because his dad just said "kiss it!"
2. Having enough free time to be silly.
1. Beating everyone {except my mom} at Banana Grams. Great game, by the way if you are looking for a good present- mix between scrabble and a crossword puzzle. So fun!

I never take enough pictures on vacation. Between the craziness of the kids and the chance to veg-out, I just don't!
A couple other highlights that are picture-less:
  • My grandparent's home full of people I love and a beautifully delicious Thanksgiving dinner!
  • Turkey avocado sandwiches at Wolfe's Market
  • A day at Disneyland (pictures to come from my mom's camera!)
  • Hot tubbing in my parent's gorgeous backyard
  • Sleeping on my sister's very comfortable bed :)
  • The fact that we will be back in 18 days {but who's counting?}

4 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

I love your list! What a fun post!! Looks like you guys had such a great time! And going back for Christmas?! LUCKY!!!!

Melonie said...

So cute. I just love that everyone is in hoodies and Jeff is wearing shorts and a t-shirt! Cracks me up. Can't wait to see you! :D

Paxton said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! Happy Holidays! :-)
Telling his kid to kiss a fish is so something Jordan would do too... must be a Dad thing ;-)

HILL HESS said...

Disneyland?!! I'm SO JEALOUS! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time.