Some days I am so overwhelmed with how much I love my babies that it makes me cry. Just randomly, in the middle of the day, I start getting teary-eyed {so of course, I have to tackle one of them so I can laugh instead}. This week I have been hearing so many tragic stories of loosing a family member and I don't know what I would do without any of my boys. These stories make me realize that I have to take every single moment and appreciate that we are together as a family.
I am so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who gave me two healthy, happy children. I know that their spirits were meant to come to me and to Jeff. They make me a better person, more kind and gentle, more patient and loving. More aware of the small miracles and the simple joys. I love them. They are ours. I am so grateful that I get to be a mom and a wife.
2 comments:
I have these very same moments. As a mom I can totally understand how you feel. Your boys are so darling.
See, and I was blaming it on pregnancy!
Being a parents is, BY FAR the coolest thing I've ever done! I am so grateful for such good friends that have that same feeling!
Your boys are TOO CUTE! I can't believe that Tyler was weeks old when I met you! He has grown SO MUCH!
Post a Comment