Sunday, September 27, 2009

Who's Game?

Last Sunday I was released as second counselor in Young Women. I already miss it, as I love the girls and the routine I had with the presidency. One of the things I will miss the most is our weekly meetings where we did way more than plan activities and upcoming events. We were spiritually fed by each other! I was thinking how wonderful it would be to get a small group together and rotate through a spiritual message and talk about our thoughts and testimonies. Anyone up for that? We wouldn't have to do it weekly, even once a month would be fine. I've learned that one of the greatest ways I learn is through others. We could bring snacks and just talk-- Let me know if you want to and we can get a group together!!

5 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

I'm in! (although, it might be a long drive...) What a great idea!!

shaunawolfe said...

I'm in too - although it would be a long plane ride! Great idea!!

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

Nice idea! Breast surgery for what??? Hey, if you do another SWAP let me know...I'm sad I missed the cut off date! Love your blog too. They ALWAYS make me laugh...very entertaining!

HILL HESS said...

I think that's a great idea. Count me in!

Toni said...

I'd love to do that. Hey, love that plant. He's the man!