Here's Tyler holding onto his lunch. He did not want to let that thing go.
I made an ABC chart for the kids and Tyler loved pointing out all the pictures.
Here they are finger painting the letter A coloring page!
They learned all about the letter A and alligators- what they eat, where they live and if they have eyelids or not (though he hasn't told me the answer to that yet- I'm gonna have to look it up!) They crawled like alligators on the floor and chomped up their food, finger painted the letter A and made alligator visors. How fun! I wanna go to preschool!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! Lots of fun for Tyler and friends (and for you -especially when it's your free days)!! Love you all!
I love the picture of him holding his lunch. It reminds me of our first day of school pictures! He is so cute!
How fun! I loved Joyschool! (Yes i still remember it!) I was actually telling D about joyschool today because my sister in law in seattle is doing the same thing with her friends for their kids...when i said the word joyschool he looked at me like I was crazy! I thought everyone went to "joyschool"! Apparently not!:)
How fun for Tyler!!! Weston also starts preschool this fall, although I am way too lazy to do it myself :) He is going to one that is run by our local high school :) I bet Tyler will LOVE it!!!
Wow! Is he 3 already? Or did he start at 2? Good luck with it and hope he has fun (sounds like it).
Post a Comment