2. While we were there I got 9 $1 plants. I'm trying to become a good gardener. I'll start simple.
3. I made my mom's famous home made pizza while Jeff watched Nebraska football. So good! But somehow always better when she makes it. Maybe cuz that means we are together. I think yes.
4. I couldn't get Tyler to take a nap but I HAD to crawl in bed (headache). He slept on top of me in my bed. I'm pretty sure we both had our mouths open the whole time. Nice nap.
5. Jackson enjoyed the homemade pizza and had no complaints. He's very easy to please.
6. Tyler changes his mind about his alligator friend and wants the shark that he's been talking about all week. Oh boy. Jeff is a nice daddy and takes him back to target while I write this post and put Jackson to bed.
3 comments:
wow- Jeff is a super nice daddy :) How fun that he picked out a toy :) Ahhhh... they're growing up!!
Poty training next? hehe I told Zach everyday this week if he went in the big boy toilet he would get a prize....he only did it one time! Guess we will try again this week...I just gotta stop being lazy :)
Tyler is so cute, I can see him sitting there thinking about which one to get!
Good job on the gardening! How exciting!
I need to get your pizza recipe. I LOVE homemade pizza!
Post a Comment