It feels like fall here. I love this time of year. School started, it's cooling down, the anticipation of Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas coming soon gives me the giggles. A stroll down the decoration isles has me grinning from ear to ear. Holidays remind me of family and friends, the greatest gift I have in this life!
Here's what I've been thinking about. All my extended family and friends are stretched across the U.S. I have new Texas friends, BYU-I friends, summer sales friends and long time high school friends residing all over the states. Wouldn't it be nice to all unite together and do something for one another?
How fun would it be to do a fall gift exchange? Well, I decided it would be SUPER fun, so I'm hosting it on my kirstikoo blog. I hope you will join in on the fun. Each person who participates will receive a fun fall decoration, craft, treat, SURPRISE! in return! Click on the fall swap button for details!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I, too, LOVE the fall!
Post a Comment