I missed Friday Five yesterday (and about a gazillion times) so I thought I'd talk about 6 highlights for the week:
- Jeff had labor day off! It was so amazing to spend the day together. We got some errands done, ate at Cheddars (yummy and inexpensive), and took naps. It was great. Go labor! (I kept saying we were celebrating my labor, as in Jackson's birth. I really don't know what labor day is for. Is this something that no one knows, or am I just stupid?)
- Tyler learned all about the letter B in preschool this week. On Tuesday, he glued beans to the letter B and Thursday he learned about bugs and brought home a butterfly and a caterpillar created by him. On the way home, he saw a dead lizard with ants all over it. He was so excited, he stood there screaming on the sidewalk for a good 4 minutes. I was so happy he was able to see so many bugs on letter B day!!

- Jackson got tooth #3 this week. Yay for that. He has been chewing on everything. His number 1 fav: a toothbrush. Smart.
- Today I had a surprise party for a new beehive (12-13 year old girls at church). We had a princess party with pink pancakes and we decorated crowns. I love these girls. They are so amazing and so fun to be around!

- Do you love my birthday banner? A fun new etsy purchase!
- I got some packages from my mom! She went shopping at the school supply store and got me all kinds of preschool stuff like color and shape posters, alphabet idea books, colored bean bags, board books, stickers and craft supplies. She also sent some old disney videos (which Tyler is enjoying as I type!) and some sugar love!! (have you ever had chocolate covered cinnamon bears? Can you say delicious?!) Thanks Momma Shauna Nauna!
- We've decided to start up our fish tank again. Do you remember what it used to look like? here and here. And even better right before we moved in February. Gorgeous at one point. And then we moved and lost everything. Nemo #2, 2 chromis- our starters, the four line wrass, and the shrimp aka: bug. Our water went bad, rocks grew moss and it's been one of those things you know is going to take a lot of time, so we've been ignoring it. We even considered getting rid of it at one point. BUT, I rearranged our front room (yes, Lanie, we did it!) and I can't wait for it to look gorgeous again. Wish us luck!!

5 comments:
You are so cute. We have parties for our new beehives, too :) What fun! And I am excited to see your fish tank- I've been begging Raymond for one, but he thinks we already have enough pets ;)
The boys are cute, as always :)I don't expect less! ;)
Too cute! Thanks for the updates!
Very funny. I was wondering why you weren't in the picture with your young women then I noticed that you were! You blend in so well. We cleaned our fish tank today too, good luck! also... it's LOVE SUGAR. And Labor Day is a holiday to rest from our labors and celebrate those that labor for our country("delved and carved all the grandeur we behold.") Enjoy!
Yeah, that last comment was actually from Melonie.
I know! I call it sugar love. Love in the form of sugar...
And thank you for the definition of labor day. Did you look it up? I could have done THAT! Thanks for the comments. You guys keep me blogging :)
Post a Comment