Sunday, September 6, 2009

My sicklings

This is what my little sickos look like today (snot and all!)
I hate missing church, but I decided that instead of feeling guilty and flaky, I should enjoy the day with my family and I did.
I spent the day:
Cuddling all three of my cuties,
taking a few naps (Jeff and I took turns and even got a few minutes suggled up together),
eating some comfort food like chicken noodle soup and scrambled eggs,
bathing with soothing vapor body wash to try to deplug those noses,
and watching bits of movies including Godzilla (appropriate for the Sabath, I might add), Elmo, Darby O'Gil, Third Man on the Mountain and Planet Earth.
Oh, I love my family!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm sorry you guys aren't feeling well. Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!

Jeni said...

P.S. I was going to try and catch you at church to tell you thank you for the brownies. They were yummy! Sorry we missed you - Josh took us out to dinner for his birthday!

Anonymous said...

thanks mom for leaving the baby oil for tylers asspussy, baby bro can watch mefuck him