Anyways, here's my big boy looking cute:
TYLER's FAVORITE THINGS:
Nemo- he is on a huge Nemo kick right now. I think he watches the movie 3 times a day and talks about what part is coming up. I always hear, "no, nemo, no", "tuttles, mom" or "wow, whale!"
Sandbox- everytime he comes in the house I have to ask him if he's bringing the sandbox in with him in his shoes. I remember my mom asking us that after school every day and it always made us laugh!
Doing Puzzles- He'll take each piece and say, "no, no, no," until he finds the right spot. Then he says, "yay!"
Naming Colors- he's doing pretty good and loves to pick a new favorite color every day.
Any kind of 'man- mailman, trashman, policeman... and he just met superman the other day. Tyler watched the entire movie on Jeff's lap the other night and kept saying "Oh wow!" or "Yay, man!"
Tyler is 28 lbs (40%) and 37 inches tall (90%) at exactly 26 months old
3 comments:
Very cute!!
adorable! Weston went on a Nemo kick for a long time- my friend even bought him a stuffed Nemo (so cute!) from the Disney Store and he still sleeps with Nemo every night. And that's an adorable picture! Love it!
Your Kirstikoo gifts are so cute! You are so talented! I am sad I didn't make it to the open house this week. Yesterday was my only chance and I got too busy at home with the fam. I got your card from Steph. You have the best fabrics. I love it!
Post a Comment