Monday, May 4, 2009

4 Months Old

Jackson is 4 months old now! I can't believe it... has it really been that long already?
He did great at his check up, weighing in at a whopping 16 lbs, 9 oz! and 26 inches long (79/76%) and now fitting 9 month clothing!
He once again took his shots like a champ and hardly cried at all. We have a brave one here.
We decided to take advantage of BabiesRus' sale last month and got a high chair (Thanks Lanie & Papa for the $- its been sitting in our savings account waiting for the exciting day!) I mixed up a bowl of rice cereal, expecting Jackson to spit most of it out like many 4 monthers do. (But had to celebrate the big day, of course!) He surprised us by swallowing every bite and I even made a second batch for the hungry little monster! It was so fun and I'm looking forward to the days where he'll take baby food daily!

Jackson is our little pal and we love him so much. He has given me 4 nights in a row of 7-8 hours of straight sleeping! Wow has that made a difference in my life, mood, attitude, energy level. Thanks buddy!

6 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

He is adorable. He looks like such a cute little chunk sitting in that high chair! Wow- 4 months! Time flies by so fast!

Coon Family said...

Too CUTE! Glad you likes cereal!! Watch out for new poop! :-) I can't believe how big he is!

Melonie said...

I can't believe Isaac is just one pound bigger than him! CRAZY! :) Way to go eating like a big boy too, Jackson! Love ya!

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

hahahha he's a bigg'n, and i love it, i just cracked up at the 9 month clothing part! hahaha! That is so exciting he took the food so well! He is such a cutie!

Tommy said...

Way to go, Jackson!!

Rachel said...

I can't believe how well he did with rice cereal- that totally stresses me out so you're lucky!!