Later that day, Tyler started acting a little weird. He'd have little melt downs all day and was really fussy but also hyper. That night, he got a really high fever and cried all night. The only thing I could do was rock him to sleep, put him back in bed and then crash in my bed for a few minutes until one of the boys needed me. It was so exhausting. Right when I'd fall asleep, Jackson would need to eat or Tyler would cry and I'd go running for his room, find him soaking in his sweat, and try to calm him down. It was very obvious to me my little boy was sick. I took him into the dr. first thing the next morning. Doc said he had a really bad middle ear infection, and looked at me like- why didn't you bring him in sooner? I swear, he just started getting sick the night before, it just hit hard. They had to give him an antibiotic shot right there to start working on the infection.
Luckily, he's doing better now and even got to go to the fathers and sons outing for a few hours with Jeff. They chased lightning bugs and played frisbee, threw ice in the fire and hung out, guy style. Tyler came back filthy and with his eyes half closed, he was so tired!!
Now I'm looking forward to a relaxing and recouperating day tomorrow. I love Sundays. A day where I get to see Jeff all day long and may even get to take a much needed nap!
1 comment:
Poor Tyler! I'm glad you're taking a rest day. I used one of those yesterday!
Post a Comment