-As I was draining his bath water, he was putting his toys away in a mesh bag suctioned to the wall. I put Jackson's bath seat above the toy bag on a towel bar on the wall. Water dripped down onto Tyler's head. He said, "Oh no, it's naining!"
-When Tyler wasn't feeling well last week, I was rocking him and singing Primary Songs. I was singing "Jesus wants me for a sunBEAM" with the beam high pitch and I jumped up a little with him in my lap. He smiled at me so big and in the same high pitch voice said, "BEEP!" Everytime I sang "sunbeam," he'd say beep! Just like he does when a car honks or siren goes off.
-Tyler wanted to go outside and play but I told him he had to put his shoes on first. He kept kicking his feet and was not cooperating. I said, "Tyler, if you want to go outside, you have to put your shoes on. Do you want to go outside, or not?" He said, "not!"
cutest bum ever!
3 comments:
What sweet stories! I'm sure you'll love looking back on those in a few years!
The boys are getting so big and handsome!
cute. He is growing up! Can't wait to see your little boys. You look cute too, hot mama!
you've sure got some cute boys! how is it being the mother of 2? i'm so excited, but nervous for another baby! you'll have to give me some tips on taking care of 2 at a time!!!
Post a Comment