Today I got a pedicure. Oh it was so wonderful. I knew it was time when my socks were snagging on my scratchy dry feet. It's been a year since I got one and I forgot how wonderful your feet feel afterward. And the massage: heavenly. And the hour of magazine reading: wonderful. Thanks Tyler for taking a nap. And Jeff for doing office work at home during your lunch break. And to the Thomsons for watching Jackson. And Angel Nails for having an opening with only a 20 minute notice. Thank you. I needed it!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Pure Bliss
Today I got a pedicure. Oh it was so wonderful. I knew it was time when my socks were snagging on my scratchy dry feet. It's been a year since I got one and I forgot how wonderful your feet feel afterward. And the massage: heavenly. And the hour of magazine reading: wonderful. Thanks Tyler for taking a nap. And Jeff for doing office work at home during your lunch break. And to the Thomsons for watching Jackson. And Angel Nails for having an opening with only a 20 minute notice. Thank you. I needed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats! You deserve a little break! You have such beautiful feet. :D
Every mom needs a time out for a pedi. I try to get one at least once a month. :)
What fun!!! Glad you got such a nice break!
Lucky you! Sounds heavenly.
Post a Comment