Jackson wanted to watch me get ready for church yesterday so I stuck him in my towel basket. He loved it! Then Tyler came along and of course had to join him! I couldn't help myself-- I just had to take pictures (even though we were going to be late-why do they always look so cute on Sunday mornings?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cute kids! So when are you gonna add me to your list of Friends and Family. I'm a little hurt that i'm not on there. hahaha j/k :P
sorry- been busy. I'll get on that!
Tyler is such a cutie in that second picture! Man, you are going to have to watch out for your boys being heart breakers!
I love spontaneous photos like this! They are so cute! You guys are so much fun!
so so cute!!! Where did you get tylers polo? I like it!
Kohls- and not very expensive. I think it was a 2/$10. It's their jumping bean brand.
You have the cutest boys. Ben snuggles with his Lovie all the time. Thx!
Post a Comment