Friday, March 27, 2009

We love Fridays because...

...it's trash day!! 
Seriously the highlight of Tyler's day. He runs to the door as soon as he hears them in our neighborhood and waits patiently until they're in sight. And then he talks about it all day; that he got to see the "trash truck". Well, its more like "ta tuh" but I know exactly what he is talking about!!

5 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Kirsti, that top picture is sooooo beautiful! Great job!! Weston LOVES the garbage truck too- we can't see them from our apt (not to mention they come at 3am but don't get me started on that...) but when we're at my parents house he waits on the front porch. So cute.I think Tyler would get along fabulously with my boys!!

Kirsti said...

No way- 3 am? How funny. I was upset when trash time moved from 10:30 in our old neighborhood to 2:30. I actually have to adjust nap time on Fridays for the trash man!! HA! The things we do to see our kiddos smile. And I KNOW our boys would get along and we would have fun while they did. Oh well.

HILL HESS said...

Those pics are CLASSIC! I love that you blog about the little things.

Bec said...

Oh that is sooo cute!! We miss him!! Sorry I have been unreachable, My cell phone service is turned off, I will tell you all about it later. Anyway, we don't have much going on this week, so I will call you from the house phone so we can play, or I can watch the boys so you can get out! Or both!

Yesenia said...

Ahhh Kirsti! I am so glad I found you! Add the family to your blog: palmerhawaii.blogspot.com

Your boys are too cute! We need to catch up! xoxo