Thursday, March 5, 2009

Singing Bappy Birthday...

This is the first time I have EVER posted a video on my blog. It takes me awhile to figure things out like this. We don't have a video camera so it is from my phone. I just found out I could email my videos to myself and then download them here.

Tyler and I have been singing songs at bedtime lately and the other night he just started singing along with me. The first time it happened I was laughing so hard I couldn't sing at all! 
Today is Tyler's bday so we have been practicing all day long!! More bday pics to come!

3 comments:

kenny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER
LOVE GRANDMA JUDY AND GRANDPA KENNY

Jeffers said...

we have already canceled the credit card number so forget it.

Weston and William's Blog said...

Haha... I was going to comment on the chewing of the ccard at the end- so funny :)

How cute that he sang! Happy Birthday Tyler! Time flies by!