Friday, March 27, 2009

Growing growing

Not long ago, I was buying LUVs size 3 for my little Tyler. Yesterday Jackson graduated to size 3s and I can't seem to wrap my head around it! I know they last for awhile, but how does my newborn fit in the same diapers Tyler did just months ago?!

Tyler loves to point at Jackson and say "me baby"

6 comments:

Jerai Moulton said...

I love your boys!! They are both adorable! I can't believe Jackson is in size 3 diapers either!! How much does he weigh?

Jeffers said...

I would guess about 15 lbs!

Weston and William's Blog said...

What a cute picture :) You can tell Tyler loves being a big brother!

shaunawolfe said...

I love this picture - it's my new screensaver at work! (Don't worry, I'm not playing favorites - Isaac and Katie are currently on my screensaver at home.)

Lake said...

Spencer's been in a size three for months now. It's amazing isn't it?

Coon Family said...

WoW! My Lincoln is still in his size one diaper and turns 4 months on the 2nd! He is just a little guy. I don't know how because he eats all the time!