11lbs, 9 oz!! and 22 inches long
is Jackson Jeffery
and on the left side...
at 26 lbs and 34 inches long
is Tyler Kent
My sweet boys: instead of battling it out, Tyler gives kisses to a yawning baby brother. It melts my heart to see them together and I love that I get to watch them grow up together. I'm sure a year from now when I announce their weights they may actually be wrestling champs. But for now, they are my sweet gentle angel boys.
7 comments:
awwww!!! Tyler looks like an amazing big brother and Jackson is the cutest little guy ever :) Are you guys going to call him Jack, or stick to Jackson?
I don't know yet... for now he is Jackson. We'll see as he grows up though if Jack fits him.
David and I were just laughing because tyler's measurments are the very same as Makrays at his one year check up.... he is kind of a monster. Everytime we look at your blog we want to come and steal Jackson he looks like such a little angel. you have such a sweet little family
I love the pictures! I can't believe that Jackson is already 9 1/2 pounds! He must be a good eater! Hope you're recovery is going well! I wish I could live near and bring you dinner and clean your house!
seeing your adorable boys together makes me so excited to have our second baby! hope your guys are doing great!
I love how big he is! He is out weighing my Lincoln who is 2 months today!
oh soo Cute! I am glad you have been updateing your blog so I can see those 2 cute little boys since it has been what seems like ages! They are soo big! Especially Jackson!
When I took Zach in when he was sick he was just almost at 23lbs!!! yippeee so he is just about 3 lbs away from tyler, isn't that so good? Even though when you pick them up tyler feels about 10lbs heavier! haha
Post a Comment