Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our little angel


Jackson is such a great baby! We are so lucky. Today he had his 1 week check-up and did great! He didn't even cry when they did the heal prick. (I wanted to though!) He is 8 lbs, 7 oz and 20 inches long-- I think we have a football player...
I don't remember Tyler ever letting me sleep for 3 hours straight- I'm so lucky this little guy sleeps at night, it's really helping me recover quickly!

7 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Oh he is SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! William was a big baby too, and also slept great at night (by one month was sleeping from 8pm to 7am straight)- I wonder if it has something to do with size? He really is so cute. I can't wait to see comparison pictures of him and Tyler at his age- do they look much alike? I can't remember!

The Albert Family said...

He is a cutie, great that he is sleeping for you. give both boys a kiss from auntie Kaylynn. love you guys.

Melonie said...

Yeah, what a cute boy! :)

Lake said...

So I wanted to tell you my sister had a t-cut her first baby and went on to have 3 more vaginal births. I don't know what your status is but I thought you might find it interesting. Also, that little Jackson looks a lot like Jeff with that expression on his face.

Robyn said...

Oh Kirsti! I had no idea that any of this was going on!?! We are soo soo glad you are ok and that Jackson is perfect! Congratulations! We will be thinking about you!

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

Holy Cow! How scary. It is crazy how you don't really think about situations like what you were in until it happens to someone close. I'm so glad that you are "ok". Jackson is a doll, and very handsome. How is Tyler doing with it all? How long are you going to need help?

Coon Family said...

He is too cute and is so big it cracks me up! My little Lincoln is 4 weeks older and weighs less then your Jackson! You must be making some yummy milk! Football would be perfect for him!