Monday, January 26, 2009

Bathtime Fun

my boys love taking baths!

Jackson's cord is still attached, so we are still doing spongebaths for him and he really enjoys them. I love when he is all clean and smells like baby soap- its the best!

Tyler has always loved taking baths but even more now with his new Christmas bath toys! He is  
learning his colors now and loves to use these crayola color tablets. They are awesome and don't 
stain the tub or toys or towells (or bodies!). Now when he asks for a bath he says "bubble" and
 then "purpa". Purple is now his favorite color-- yay!!
Jeff walked in the bathroom after I took this picture and he said, "wow tyler, your bath is blue!" and Tyler said, "no, purpa!"

4 comments:

Bec said...

oh so cute! we are going to have to get those bath color things! how fun! we need to get together, but ty is sick AGAIN and worse this time...so we will have to wait just a little bc i am nervous we are going to get it. I'll call ya later!

Weston and William's Blog said...

What fun! I'm going to need to get some of those, too! My boys are obsessed with bubbles. They now think if they get a bath w/o bubbles they are totally being cheated. What cute little boys you have!

Ashli Brown said...

Those color tabs are awesome we have been using them for years my mom got us hooked. yellow looks like pee though. those boys sure are cute! I cant we will need to do something soon once we are all not sick anymore. I really want to hold and snuggle that baby Jackson.

Melonie said...

Very fun. I always mixed the yellow with another color. That is a big bath tub! Lily would have probably soaked the floor for me. Jackson is looking so big! He must be eating well. :D miss you!