Tuesday, January 13, 2009

at our house:

Baby Jackson is doing great! He is a great sleeper (especially during the day...)
and a total sweetie pie (even at night)
He reminds me of  his older brother...
who is getting very good at giving soft kisses...
and trying to figure out what baby would like in his mouth (apples, pretzel sticks, a finger...)
No really, Tyler is being a great big brother! He has been so gentle- besides the occasional head bonk- which, evidently, at my house is a sign of affection!  He hands me blankets and diapers and gives us kisses any time we ask for them.
I am doing very well- thanks to the help of our entire ward and a helpful husband. I've had lots of time to cuddle and get to know our baby which has helped my body feel better every day.
I love being a mom and I'm so lucky that I get two of the sweetest kids in the world!

8 comments:

Jennie said...

He is darling! Congrats on a good sleeper!

katie said...

I love these pictures! thanks for posting them! I think you should use the first or second one for announcements. He is a beautiful baby!! I love you!

Weston and William's Blog said...

He really is adorable! I am glad Tyler is adjusting well to his new role- as each month goes on I am more and more grateful my boys have each other! And I'm also glad to see that you're still getting use out of that swing!! Hehe. I'm so glad it's worked out!!

Thanks for the pictures- I soooo look forward to seeing them!

Melonie said...

So cute! Thanks for the new pictures. I'm so glad to hear you are all doing well! We miss you.

Ashli Brown said...

Jackson sure is a cutie! It good to hear Tyler is a great big brother and being so helpfull.

Kimberly Clark said...

OH, your baby is so sweet. He is adorable!

cameron and brook said...

oh boy i just looked at your blog and read the news of your little boy. how exciting but how hard it was to get him here. i am glad your doing great and things are good. congrats

Jerai Moulton said...

Oh my gosh, Kirsti!! He is ADORABLE!! We just stayed with my brother and his son (4) was totally into Boyd! It was adorbale and such a good helper! Hopefully Tyler will want to big a big helper too! Even though sometimes it was a little too much, if I asked him to do anything he would do it!!