I recently won on Megan's blog! She made me a super cute handmade apron: THANKS MEG!
So now it's my turn to Pay It Forward. If you would like to be included in my drawing simply leave a comment on this post within the next couple weeks. I will have the drawing for winners Monday June 30th! And if you win, just be prepared to Pay It Forward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Of course I would like to be included! :D
So what's the pay it forward? I know the movie, but not what you're currently involved in. I would love to know more!
pretty much I make something (its gonna be cute) and give it to my raffle winners (people who comment that they want in). Then they do a post on their blog and make something for their winners. Its the "pay it forward" philosophy blogstyle with homemade gifts!! :)
Post a Comment