Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tyler Funnies and Jackson Jokes!

The boys have been cracking us up like crazy lately!

The other day, Jackson was jibber talking and he said something to the effect of, "booboo berries, poopies." I told him, "Hey, we don't say poop words. If you need to say poop words, go sit in the bathroom." He immediately walked to the bathroom, put the toilet lid down, sat down on the toilet and after a few seconds I heard him say, "poop words"

Tyler was asking me to tell him all about Texas. I told him about how we walked to the park that was right by our house all the time and he asked how old he was, "was I three?" I told him he was 2, and he said, "oh so I was really close to the ground, then."



We were driving and Jackson called out to Tyler, "hey baby, what'cha doin?" no answer. "hey baby, what'cha doin?"
Tyler-- "I'm not a baby!"
Jackson-- "hey boy, what'cha doing?"

It was raining and Tyler asked if they would see a rainbow. "Maybe after the rain goes away, we'll see one." I told him. Jackson overheard only part of the conversation and said, "A monster?!" (I think he was excited)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

-Uncle Tommy

Paxton said...

How cute! Kids just crack me up! I wish I had a hidden camera to capture some of my kids conversations with each other :-)
I love hearing what your boys are up to and can't wait to hear all about their little sister too! :-)