Wednesday, April 25, 2012

24 Weeks Baby Update

I went to the doctor today for my 24 week check up. I swear this pregnancy is flying by!! I had a couple weeks of swollen hands, achy body and joint pain but other than those uncomfortable days I've been feeling super good. I finally feel like I have things under control at home (besides the bedrooms most days) because I have more energy but it doesn't last forever!

We heard the heartbeat, scheduled the glucose test and my rogham shot (dumb negative blood type!) and the C-Section date!! AUGUST 13th-- different than what I previously thought, but I'm so excited because it's my brother's birthday (no, we are not naming her Thomasina!) :)

 The dreaded belly shot! I felt myself get bigger each day this week. And I still have lots more to go!



We just got back from visiting my sister, Katie and her darling baby Samantha! The boys LOVED holding her and knew to be quiet when she was sleeping.

Today after lunch time, Jackson was yelling at me to get him out of his booster chair. I walked up to him with my finger over my mouth and said, "shhh, say it quietly please." He said, "your baby sleeping in your tummy?" It was so sweet and totally made me laugh. Thanks Samantha for letting us practice on you!! :) More pictures coming of Samantha and our Utah fun soon!!

2 comments:

Paxton said...

Awwww! how sweet! I love it when older kids get excited and involved in babies!

Karen said...

Way too cute!!!