My blog is my journal, it's my special place. I come here to see my very best friends and my close family. I keep up with my loved ones and those I admire. I love that I am able to upload a picture, type what I'm thinking and read back whenever I want. Things on my blog stay where they're put and they don't collect dust. It contains my favorite memories and my sweetest loves.
Today Tyler said his first prayer. In the middle of the day. I was changing Jackson's diaper and he kneeled on the prayer rug in his room and told me he wanted to pray. We invented the prayer rug to make night-time prayers fun during a stage when Tyler did not want to say prayers. We pick an animal and get to kneel on that square. He sometimes likes to copy us line, by line, but hasn't been doing that lately, just listening.
So we kneeled in the middle of the day, right before Jackson's nap, just to pray. Here is his first prayer all by himself:
Dear Heavenly Father;
Thank you for this good day,
Thank you for Jackson's nap and Jackson's clothes.
Thank you for Tyler, right here {giggle}
Thank you for Daddy and daddy work.
Thank you for Mommy.
Jesus Christ, Amen.
Oh, my heart is happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhhhhh! So precious! I love the giggle! You are such a goos mommy! Those little babies are so lucky to have you and Jeff! Keep enjoying every moment- and I'm so glad I am numbered among those younshare it with!
That's awesome! Little kid prayers are the best. So sweet and innocent.
What a precious boy you have! So glad you shared such a sweet moment with us!
Post a Comment