Jeff's job hasn't been working out, so we have been looking at our other options for a couple months now. Things have been falling into place and we feel like everything is all happening for a bigger reason and we have so much to look forward to!
I'm really going to miss Allen and the great friends we've made here. I love our ward at church and our neighborhood. I've been prepping Tyler lately and told him we will have to say good-bye to our friends and make new friends in California. He said, "It ok, Grandpa's my friend." That made me smile. We are so excited to be near family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know how hard it is to move, but I'm still jealous you're going back home. At least now if we ever get to visit CA, we'll be able to visit with you all. Best luck with the move!
"It ok, Grandpa's my friend." --- Now THAT'S heart-warming. :)
Our prayers are with you! Hope you have a safe trip. Good luck with everything
I hate moving too and we are right in the middle of it!! I have too much junk and not enough time to sort through it all!
Post a Comment