I've been taking videos constantly with my new FLIP! I love how small it is and easy to just pull out of my bag and start rolling. Here are a few of my fav's!
TYLER'S SWIMMING LESSONS:
By the second day, he was dunking his head under and swimming to his teacher under the water and holding his breath!
JEFF SPINNING THE BOYS:
Why is this their favorite thing to do?
BOYS WILL BE BOYS:
I love the giggling in this one. If you need a good laugh...
SLIP 'N' SLIDE:
MORE SLIP 'N' SLIDE:
Jackson was having the time of his life!
LAST ONE, I PROMISE:
Me on the slip 'n' slide. So embarasing...
Sorry to have a billion videos on one post, but if I don't do it now that I have a chance to sit down, they'll never get added. Hope you enjoy them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way to go Tyler! Lily just barely started doing that a couple months ago!
Too cute! What a fun daddy Jeff is and way to go for doing it yourself, even if you did look like a goof! :) You look hot in that swim suit!
haha, i love the one where tyler has the camera! mak does that all the time! she and i, both love my flip! i love how easy it is to edit the videos and put them together too! i just finished oscar's birth video (not actual birth, just before and after!) and i took over half an hour of video and made it into 15 minutes of the best stuff! love it!
oh and you DO look hot in that swim suit!
haha, no i do the same thing, save them to the desktop and upload them that way. do you have a flip channel yet? the only thing i am hating about my flip right now is i got it about 3 years ago, and they just recently updated the software to what it is now, but alot of my old video from before somehow didn't upgrade right, or is saved on the computer wrong or something, but now it is stuck as random videos on my computer and not in the flip folder, so i can't do anything with them :-( someday i'll have to talk with someone who knows a lot about computers and get them to help me!
but i love the flip! :-)
OOOOOhhhh...I LOVED watching those!!! It so awesome to finally put a voice to your face! :O) We (my kids and I) all giggled at your little guy laughing and the video's of the slip and slide! I was totally giggeling at how he was crawling for a while...and then got up to walk like, "THIS is so much easier"!!! What a super ADORABLE family you have...and I am totally digging your swimsuit...SO CUTE!!!
Kirsti, how did you make it through childhood without learning how to do a proper slip'n'slide?!?! It was funny watching Jeff slide after Jackson. He sure knows how to do it!
Post a Comment