Friday, June 18, 2010

I love Summer Days!

It's been awhile since I've posted because I've been all mom lately takin' care of these little guys. Our favorite thing to do is go to the pool or soak ourselves with the hose in the backyard. Today, we decided on Sherbet ice cream a la alligator pool. It was awesome!


 



And just in case you were wondering why they created swim diapers for babies. This is exactly why:


I got a good laugh out of the way he was waddling around the back yard. And then I put him out of his misery (yeah, right, like he cared) and put a real swimmer on the little guy!

2 comments:

Paxton said...

hahaha! I love it! You have two very beautiful kids! Great pictures! I'm glad you've been having fun enjoying the summer! I just love big wet soggy diapers as kids waddle around in them! ....from the pool though, not the "other" kind of big soggy diapers ;-)

Christine Dallimore said...

Ohhh I've missed so many wonderful posts...but I am all caught up now! First off, your son's diaper totally made me giggle! Ahhh, I miss that diaper waddle stage...believe it or not! Your boys are such cuties!!

As to your foot...OUCH! That gave my spine chills just looking at it. Ohh man, I am so sorry that happened to you. Is your foot feeling any better?

Your alphabet animal/vinyl canvases are DARLING!!! I'm really trying to figure out a space in my home that NEEDS them! :O) I am smitten! The shelf below it is perfect as well.

Oh and thanks for quoting me...but it really is not how I feel! In fact I am grumbling about laundry...and cleaning house today! :O) I hate Mondays. My home is always such a disaster after the weekend. Sad thing is I usually deep clean Saturday night! It's one of life's mysteries I swear!!

Ahhhh and the relay for life. So cool that you help out with that. Makes me adore you even more!!! I am still in love with all of the items you have made for it! :O)