So, help me decide which suit I should put on my list. After having 2 babies, I've tried a few different brands, and Hapari is the only one I feel good pretty in. Their control top bottoms go up to your belly button and hide the tummy area and have little shorts and skirts that match the tops. Let me know which print you like better!
so you can switch up tan lines and just have fun. They really should be paying me for this post. Maybe a free swim suit? I'll ask...


6 comments:
definitely the one on the right!
...or maybe the left? i don't know both are SO cute!
good luck deciding and don't forget to post pictures when you decide! :-)
p.s. i think it's hard to choose swim suits when the models wearing them are so itty bitty skinny! how are you supposed to know what it will ACTUALLY look like on you?
LOVE the mardi gras one! You'll look so cute!
a.
I love the retro top, but really they're both adorable. I know you'll look fab in whatever you get!
I love the Retro Top. So cute!
b. is tons cuter! And would look super hot on you!
Post a Comment