Saturday, May 15, 2010

This Week's Highlights

What a fun and crazy week! Mother's Day, 1st dentist visit ever, spider rings, playroom fun, new creations, dress up, silly bath-time and lots and lots of cutie-pies!

5 comments:

Meka said...

Ohh how cute are they!!? I love that headband. Do you mind if I ask where you get the actual headband part? I want to put some of my new flowers on headbands but I am not sure how to go about it. Do they make a little kid size and an adult size or just one size? You should ad those to your site!

Paxton said...

How do you collage pictures like that! So cool!
You're little boys are so adorable! I just love it! They really do grow fast huh? And I love all the new things up in your shop! You are so creative!

Kirsti said...

picasa! Download picasa 3 and upload the pictures you want into an album. Then click download, which gives you a drop-down menu, click create collage. You have lots of choices and can move pics around. I love it!

Christine Dallimore said...

Ohhhh, I've missed so many posts!!! LOVING that hair band- SO ADORABLE!!! Don't you just love bathtub pictures?!? They are my fav. It looks like you have been having one very fun time!!!

The Albert Family said...

Love you guys and I miss their Hugs and Kisses
Much love Aunt Kaylynn