Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This is where I should be, but am not!


Awwww, I feel relaxed just looking at it, the place I used to go yearly for a week of fun and relaxment (is that a word?). Anyway, my parents and sibling are there (without me!) right now and today was the first day that I would give anything to transport my body to Lake Powell. It's only noon and its been one of those days.
The only thing that keeps me from being super sad is that I know it would be super hard to be there with 2 kiddos. So I am at home reminding myself how nice it is to be keeping regular naptimes and sleeping in my own bed!

3 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

I know how much it can stink to have your family all together and not be there- especially when it's a place like Lake Powell! hugs!!

HILL HESS said...

What a beautiful picture!

Tommy said...

We missed you, but YES it was very hard with two kids. Hopefully you'll be there next time! (And the word is "relaxation".) Love, your big bro.