Lanie went home yesterday morning and it was a sad day. We had a blast together and I'm going to miss her until I see her again. Tyler has talked about her all day and said things like:
"N0, Nanie do." When I would wash his hands. I guess this was on her job list for the past few days.
"Nanie Bye-bye." Sadly a few times throughout the day.
and as we were getting ready for bed, I grabbed the super cute frog book she got him from the aquarium. It has googly eyes that pop out and a funny lyrical story. As I started reading, he said,
"yay, Nanie book!"
I love that my kids got to spend some time with the grandma that I grew up with just down the street. It was wonderful to catch up on life with her and for her to see what my life is like now. I love you Lanie!!
2 comments:
Truly a GREAT woman!
I'm a little jealous! I can't wait for my next one-on-one time with Lanie! WE love you in Boise! :D
Post a Comment