Friday, July 3, 2009

Shark, bite!

Ever since the aquarium visit, Tyler has been obsessed with sharks. We left his stuffed animal at the JcPennys photo place, and I went back to go get it this morning. After we got home from the long drive plus traffic and errands, this was our conversation:
Me: say thank you to mommy for getting your shark back
Tyler: thank you mommy
Me: for?...
Tyler: five!

I was cracking up, and he was so proud of himself! That was thank you enough!
Target dollar section just happened to have shark plates and cups. Coincidence? I think not!!

2 comments:

Chadna said...

Okay.. that story is so cute. It'll be fun when Adelyn talks. right now, all she does is growl and sniff in and out with her nose scrunched up. SO CUTE!! :)

Sorry, I couldn't talk much at the celebration... It was SO hot and Adelyn was ready for bed and I was a little stressed. I'm sure you understand. It was good to see you, though.

Weston and William's Blog said...

I love all the pictures! We, too, have a stuffed shark from the aquarium here! Your boys are soooooo cute, I just love seeing pictures of them! It looks like they had a great time with their great grandma! And GOSH, Jackson is is getting so big! I can't wait to see his 6 month old photos!