Monday, July 20, 2009

My cute little disgusting messy boy

I forgot what it was like to have smashed carrots and peas all over the house after each meal! Now I remember giving Tyler a bath 3 times a day when he was about this age. We are at that point now with Jack Jack. Lucky for me he is a GREAT eater. Each meal consists of 1 container of food and 2 or 3 TBS of rice or oatmeal cereal. Plus he's doing juice bottles, but those usually end up on the front of his shirt for some reason...
Anyway, I've decided its easier to feed him naked. Here's why:

And then we just take a bath. He loves sitting up and splashing in 1 inch of water:
Man, I love this kid!

4 comments:

Jerai Moulton said...

I love this age! They are so much fun and their little personalities start to come out!

Weston and William's Blog said...

He is so cute, Kirsti- and he is really starting to look a lot like his older brother! wow! Have fun with that little munchkin!

Paxton said...

I have such trouble letting Makayla make a mess! That's probably why she's 16 months old and still doesn't know how to use a fork and spoon very well. I just get anxious when there's stuff getting splashed all over! But now she eats hardly anything at all! So weird the stages they go through!
I love your little guys ears though, they are SO cute :-)
I love bath time with babies who enjoy a bath! Nothing better :-)

Lake said...

I cannot get over his expressions on his face. I know I've said it before, but he looks so much like Jeff.