Monday, October 27, 2008

2 Months and Counting Down...

Today marks 2 months from my due date! Yay! I'm so done being pregnant and so ready for a cute chubby little baby boy! With the holidays coming up I know it will go by so quickly and I have lots of preparations to do: clean out the hall closet which will become the baby closet!!, sand and restain the crib that tyler has chipped up in his teething days, get all my Christmas shopping done before December, get the house ready for visitors, and keep getting Tyler ready for a new addition to the family!

Maybe tomorrow I will put on some makeup and do my hair and take a belly shot for ya'll! Maybe. or maybe I will just be lazy like today and not! :) We'll see- I'll let you know.

Ok, 4 days later and I've given up on waiting for a day that I feel like doing my hair. But at least I have real clothes on (as opposed to Jeff's tshirts and pj pants) and some makeup on. Definitely a step up from the last few days!

6 comments:

Melonie said...

Fun times getting ready for holidays and your awesome Christmas present that is on its way! Just FYI, they have these wood paint pens at the craft store that I have used to fill in the gaps from Lily's bite marks on her crib. So much less work, if you don't get around to the sanding and restaining project. Blends in nice so I barely notice them. Didn't I worn you about those when you were picking out your beautiful crib? :D love ya!

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

How fun! That will come so soon! we are excited for you!

Kirsti said...

HA! I totally remember you telling me about how Lily bit her crib and I remember thinking "what a weirdo!" I guess my kid is one too! Yeah, I even read a review on my crib that talked about how her kid bites it and it doesn't even show. What a wimpy kid cuz they actually scratch pretty easily! I am looking at the matching dresser for more space for the baby and I'm super excited!

Melonie said...

You look beautiful! :D

Coon Family said...

You look great!! Looks like you still even have a waist line! Nice! Take care, he will be here soon!

Kelly said...

so you are one of THOSE pregnant girls. The one who stays stick skinny through the whole thing and looks stunning even during delivery...

good job. Sounds like your doing great.