Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag from Jeni, I'm it!

I am: tired
I think: I need more sleep
I have: 2 bracelets on
I dislike: long days with no nap, but somehow I get more done
I miss: living near my parent's grocery store where I could have whatever I want to eat for free
I fear: my baby will come early or that there will be problems
I feel: lots of kicking around in there
I hear: the fan blowing, paper flapping, and tv background noise
I smell: yummy bath & body works tropical passionfruit handsoap
I crave: chocolate cake, pumpkin pie, in-n-out, patty's burritos
I cry: about once a day and whenever I watch babystory...stupid hormones. stupid show.
I usually: check my email too many times a day
I search: for Jeff's keys, cell phone, shoes and wallet daily
I wonder: how we will adjust to #2
I regret: no...I'm working on not regreting
I wish: I had more money :)
I love: my husband, my children, my parents, my siblings, my extended family, my friends
I care: about others easily
I always: try to do a load of dishes everyday
I worry: about money, about labor, about tyler eating enough, about work--pretty much everything a mom worries about
I am not: good at being frugile
I remember: my first year of college vividly
I believe: that families can be together forever (thank goodness!)
I sing: the wheels on the bus when Tyler gets fussy in the car--it always works!
I don't always: clean the house as well as I should
I write: on the blog more than in my journal!
I win: most conversations (ha!)
I lose: at hearts everytime I play
I listen: to tyler talk about life--"bligadigadigablooloo"
I understand: that gibberish talk and translate for others who don't know tylish
I can usually be found: at home, playgroup, grocery shopping or at the park
I need: more "me time"
I forget: anything that is not on my calendar (and some things that are!)
I am happy: when I have a good day- its the simple things like a clean house, conversation with a friend, a yummy treat, Jeff home early, family "sky watch" on the trampoline, and sweet hugs from Tyler that keep me happy!
I tag: Katie, Sarah, Melonie, Ashli, Becca, Kendi & anyone else who wants to do this!

6 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

How cute- I'm so glad you shared! I might have to do this one one day soon!!

Jerai Moulton said...

I love that you listed Tyler's new words on your blog. That is so cute!! Also, I'm really glad that you didn't tag me, I would have felt obligated to do it and right now, I'm not up for doing much anything. How long did it take you to feel like you were back to normal after having Tyler?

Melonie said...

Cute! It's like a deep insite into your life right now! :) Don't worry so much. You are going to do just fine with two... and your second labor should be a lot easier than the first and we all know you made it through that one. :D NO ONE cleans their house as well as they should!!! Get over that one... I need too. Tommy's always telling me... the fans need to be dusted, the blinds are dirty, the rose bush needs to be trimmed, etc. Like I can get to those things when I have dishes in the sink and laundry to do. Silly, I'm not wonder woman and I never will be!

Jeni said...

That comment about "A Baby Story" totally made me laugh! I did that too everyday while I was pregnant (all three times!!!) And a blog totally counts as a journal so don't worry about that one! I loved reading more about you - so fun!

Unknown said...

Oh I loved it! Ok I will get on it! My internet just keeps kickin on and off...hence the no blogging for me!

I hope the baby doesn't come early and there aren't any problems : / But we are here for you if he does : )

Unknown said...

ps. this is becca I didn't know i was logged onto tys name...