Thursday, August 28, 2008

Giveaway!


My Friday Five this week are all the reasons I've decided to do a Diaperdoo Giveaway!


1. I'm headed to the designer fabric store today to pick out some new AMY BUTLER fabric!
2. I have so many friends who are expecting a baby right now (and even more who have babies in diapers) and I want to share my creations with everyone!
3. I'm trying to get my name out there and what better way to share the news than free stuff!
4. I'd love to hear which products are everyone's favorites and maybe even some suggestions
5. I love to make people happy!

Leave a comment under your favorite Kirstikoo product on my Handmade Gifts blog. www.kirstikoo.blogspot.com/ You don't have to have a blog to do this, just make sure you leave your name and email address. I will do a drawing on September 6! So tell your friends (if I have more than 20 comments, I will give away 2 DIAPERDOOS!)

1 comment:

Max and Sarah said...

I had no idea you did stuff like this! How impressive and creative! I added your code to my blog to help spread the word because I think it is so great! Keep up the great work!