Things I really enjoyed this week:
1. Watching the Olympics: Go USA! We've recorded all the sessions so we could watch in the evenings without commercials. I've really enjoyed gymnastics and swimming. Jeff's really excited for track and field. How exciting it is to root on our country and watch them succeed.
2. Getting ourselves organized: After we got home from Park City I decided it was time for some spring cleaning...Remember those 8 loads of laundry I did before I left...Finally put those away along with many other things that needed to be done.
3. The cooler weather: Hurricane whatever helped us get some cooler weather. So nice. Tyler and I took walks this week, played in the yard and at the park again. I'm getting excited for the falltime so we can enjoy this more often.
4. Tyler, my little "helper": As I've been unpacking and cleaning, Tyler never ceases to be my little shadow. He'll close doors, turn on and off lights (with my help), unroll toilet paper & put it in the toilet (yes, so helpful), and even turn on and off the vacuum (and then run real quick in the other direction!) It's fun to have him around all day, even if it does slow me down a little!
5. Resting and reading: I'm getting over a cold so I'm taking every opportunity to go lie down when I can. When I'm not catching Z's I'm catching up on my Twilight reading. I'm enjoying the last book slowly but surely. I can't wait to compare opinions and talk about the outcome with friends when I finish it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you are getting over your cold... no thanks for sharing it with me though! ;) We are just the sharing kind of family eh? Go USA! Gymnastics was awesome and Phelps is unbelievable!
We have been watching the Olympics each night and have loved it! Call when you get done with Breaking Dawn!
Post a Comment