Saturday, August 9, 2008

After much suspense...

I'm finally getting around to posting about the sex of our little baby... Here are the pictures to show you how we told my family last week:

My mom noticed Tyler's shirt while they were in the car to pick us up from the airport. We were on the sidewalk and they were pulling up to the curb. I could see her smile and point and tell my dad to look!
She picked him up and hugged us and we talked for a minute. Then my dad saw the back of his shirt and laughed...

Of course, we can't just pop a joke like that and expect you to believe us, so here's the proof...



We can't wait to add another boy to the excitement of our family! I feel so relieved that I don't have to buy another set of clothing, bedding, toys and blankets. Tyler is going to love having a little brother that he can play with!

10 comments:

Coon Family said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray!!! I am so excited for you!! Very cute and funny way to tell them! Love it! Do you have any names for your little bundle of boy? I love the idea of having a boy around Christmas! Makes it seem more "real" and I feel a lot more love toward Mary.

Bec said...

That is such a cute way of telling the big news! So creative.....and very exciting!!

By the way...just so you know I did have an awesome day with you guys on Thursday and the post wasn't referring to that day! We love Tyler and you and had a blast, I promise! And you're right we are so blessed : )

Lake said...

Yep, definitely a boy. The boys seem to be outnumbering the girls in my circle of friends these days. Congratulations Clark family!

The Clark Family said...

So freaking funny!! And we are so excited for you guys - congratulations!! And, yes of course, you are totally invited for Sweet Summer 2009!! Holllla!!

Ashli Brown said...

I love the shirt its exactly how i imagined it when you said what you were going to do. Yep no doubt its a boy. Congrats again!

Kelly said...

hey Kirsti! Its Kelly Bentley (aka Mullinax)! how are you?! You look so great!! What an adorable family you have! congrats on number two!!

Glad I ran into you

Kimberly Clark said...

How fun is that! I love the T-shirt you made and the prof picture. Hilarious no mistake there. HA HA HA

Robyn said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Congrats on another baby boy!

Weston and William's Blog said...

Yay! Two BOYS!! You will love every second!! How wonderful! Congrats!!!

Max and Sarah said...

What a fun way to tell your family the wonderful news! Congrats!