Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Tyler!

Here are some pictures of the exciting day!

We opened presents in the morning...Gma & Gpa sent his big toy: a Playhut with extra balls!

At lunch we had some friends over for cupcakes at the park



In the evening, Jeff decided we should take a picture of Tyler next to his fancy "1" cake. I didn't really expect him to dig in, but it was pretty fun to watch!

We had such a fun day and can't believe its been a year already since Tyler joined our family. I can't even remember what it was like without him. He is such a great baby and I love every day of being his mommy.

2 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!
Wow, it looks like it was a fun day! And Grandma and Grandpa sure sent a fun looking play thing! I'm sure that will be a hit at all the future play groups!! I hope you also enjoyed the day, Kirsti! And believe me when I say it only gets BETTER (I know, hard to believe!)!!

Kimberly Clark said...

I cant believe Tyler is already 1 Years old. How fun, I'm glad everything went great. Way Jealous of his big play ground toy. I love the picture of him with his face planted into the cake, Classic!