Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just Like His Dad

I opened the garage to take the trash out today and heard some clanking in the garage, I found Tyler with a tool in each hand, hitting Jeff's car. Tyler LOVES that car. He will just sit there and watch Jeff working on it (with his tools) even when its not on. And then when he turns it on it is like Christmas! Tyler turns his head every time the car makes a turn so he can always have his eyes on it. So, when Jeff got home from work today, I showed him the pictures and he said, "Well, I better fire it up for him!" They were so cute sitting in the garage driving it together.

1 comment:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Awwww, that IS adorable!!! He is getting so big! And I love the picture of him and Lilly together! She sure has gotten big since your baby shower!