On September 30, Baby Lindsey was blessed in church. Jeff gave her such a beautiful blessing and it was so wonderful to have so much of our sweet family here.
I am so blessed that my husband is such a good man! He holds and honors the priesthood which is a huge blessing, and he sets such a great example for the kids. He is so good to me and I swear, he has become a better father and husband with each kid we have!
I made these little shoes for Katie's baby Samantha's blessing! But they were too small for her. Since even the newborn size didn't fit Lindsey, I figured the too small ones might-- so Katie brought them down and they did fit! I'm so glad they got to be used for Lindsey's blessing even though I originally made them for Sam!!
Sweet Baby Lindsey in her beautiful dress! A friend in our ward gave us the dress they purchased for their granddaughter, but it didn't fit. It was extra long nightgown style, which I didn't care for, so Terri helped me to chop off the bottom and hem it up. I love how it turned out and that I put some "craftiness" in it!
Kaylynn, Qai, Kendi and her kids and Ken and Judy came too! It was so nice they came to celebrate with us and Kaylynn was so kind to take pictures of the special day. Thanks Kaylynn for all the sweet cuddles and making it an extra special day!!
Everyone who made it for the blessing!
The wonderful men who blessed our baby: Grandpa Boucher, Rick Wride, Papa Kenny, Daddy, Grandpa Tom, Uncle Randy, Papa Ed.
Us proud parents :) Such a special little girl!






No comments:
Post a Comment