Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Days of School

Tyler had his first day of Kindergarten last week. I am really excited about his teacher Mrs. Wallace. She seems really great and a totally experienced teacher. Tyler was super excited to go, and has been happy to go every day. he is so ready for this new adventure! When I dropped him off and said Good-by I had to walk away quickly so he wouldn't see I was crying-- mostly out of excitement for him and a little bit of emotion, just because my little boy is old enough for school now!

Jackson's first day of Preschool was today! We met his teacher Mrs. Lott last week and he got to play in the classroom. He will learn shapes and colors and a little about the ABC's. I love this preschool and he has been looking forward to going there ever since Tyler started last year! He was so excited this morning and I can't wait to hear all about his first day!


Now what am I going to do with myself? Well, first of all, take a shower! Then cuddle this cutie and maybe do some dishes (or maybe not!)



2 comments:

Tommy said...

CUTE KIDS!!! They must be related to me or something! :)

Katey said...

Your kids are so cute! I bet that you are just having the time of your life! I should try to come down so I can bring you lunch or something.