So, we had our own open house at home! We invited Grandma to come see his projects and hung them all in the playroom. Tyler greeted her at the door with his safari hat and said, "Welcome to Kenya!"
I'm so proud of Tyler and all the work and projects he has been doing. He absolutely LOVES his preschool and his teacher. He is so sad that he only has a couple weeks and has told me he doesn't want to go to kindergarten because he will miss Mrs. Davila. :( I've tried to tell him kindergarten will be just as fun, but he'll have to find that out for himself! It's been a wonderful year, and I'm so happy we found a preschool that was just perfect for him!
2 comments:
Wow look at all those projects! So much fun!
a very sad story with a very happy ending. good job, mom!
Post a Comment