Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Botanical Gardens

When my grandparents came down to visit us, we planned a trip to the Botanical Gardens. We did this with them last year, too, and also visited the butterfly pavilion. But this year they had a bunch of giant bug sculptures. They were all made out of different types of wood and super cool looking!
My cool sister and me
 Grandma and Grandpa Boucher on their 53rd wedding anniversary that day!
 Praying Mantis sculpture! SO cool!!
 Ha! I love this picture! I think Katie might have been sick of me taking pictures?
 The boys were having a BLAST identifying the bugs and finding them on their maps.
 Another one of my favorites of my grandparents!
 Tyler was dying to get a butterfly to land on him. He even wore a green shirt to look like a plant!
 Can you tell we were all scared of the giant spider?!!
And this picture is solely to remind me that I don't like being pregnant and really shouldn't do it again anytime soon.

1 comment:

Melonie said...

how fun. love the shot of funny katie too!