In April the boys started a t-ball and soccer class through the city. It was actually quite comical for the adults to watch! The boys and girls would kick the ball in the wrong direction or go off and dribble it way out of bounds and just keep going. It was a great beginners class and I feel like I should pick a sport for the boys to do, but they really could care less, so I wonder if it is even worth the effort! But all in all it was a blast!
Doing their beginning stretches- I think sometimes the biggest struggle for the boys is following directions!
Practicing throwing and catching. Tyler is in bright green on the end.
Jackson's group practicing- Jackson is throwing the ball in this orange shirt.
Seriously, how cute is this face?
Tyler's first turn at batting.
Then running the bases!
2 comments:
that jackson has a smile that just melts your heart! what a fun sports time! good luck choosing a sport that they will excel in and love! totally can relate to that!
You are so tan! Tell Tyler that Uncle Tommy says his swing looks good but he needs to remember to bend his knees a little. ;)
Post a Comment