Saturday, December 31, 2011

Highlights of 2011!

Here are the highlights of the year 2011... Can't believe it's over already, but we are happily welcoming 2012. It's gonna be awesome!
JANUARY we visited Hollywood, saw the sign and walked the Boulevard and even went to the wax museum.
In FEBRUARY, we moved into our home in Claremont! It has been such a perfect place for us and we love that we are building memories in our own home.
(this was one of the first pictures I took of the house, decorated for V-Day!)
In MARCH, Tyler turned 4! We had a little party and he still remembers the dinosaur games we played!
In April, Katie graduated from BYU. Grandma Judy came to watch the boys so I could slip away and visit her and attend the ceremony and celebration. It was a blast!!
In MAY, we got a great family picture on Mother's Day (my secret wish!) I remember feeling so lucky to be a mother and wife to the most amazing boys ever!

In JUNE, I turned 27 and was once again reminded that I have the best life ever!
In JULY we visited the best place on earth! We had a blast at Lake Powell with our family! Can you see how handsome my husband is? He lost 45 pounds this year and is still working hard. Another MAJOR highlight of the year!
In AUGUST, we took another family vacation to Malibu Beach.
We camped one night and played on the beach the next day!
In SEPTEMBER we hit 2 major milestones! Tyler started preschool and Jackson became officially potty trained!

In OCTOBER, my little Batman and Robin were too tough to smile.
In NOVEMBER my Mom and the boys and I took a trip to Sacramento to visit my Grandparents.

In DECEMBER, Jackson turned 3 years old!

I cannot believe the fun we've had this year! We are so fortunate to have happy healthy kids and a truly blessed life!

1 comment:

Paxton said...

Wow, what an eventful and fun year for you! Love this little reminder post! So cute!