Thursday, December 22, 2011

Preschool Christmas Program!

I was so excited to go to Tyler's Christmas program at preschool (especially since we missed his Halloween one)!
It was so fun to watch him up there with the other kids and visit his classroom and teacher after!
He is in the very middle of the back row- red shirt with a Christmas tree- right under the cross! :)
Grandma and Jack watching from the side for a better view. One of the many reasons I love living near my parents is days like this!
Tyler saw us when he walked out too!
Then we visited his classroom and he showed us his angel:
That night we stayed up late to make cookies for his class party. Man is baking hard work- which is why I don't do it very often. But we sure had fun!
The next day at his class party Santa came to see the kids. I asked him if he got to talk to him and he said, "yeah, I asked him for a snowboard."
Really? A snowboard?!! We had a talk about how Santa loves bringing surprises and knows what he likes to play with! I asked him what gave him that idea and he said the boy in front of him asked for one, so he thought he would too!! So funny!

No comments: