Thursday, September 22, 2011

Some more funnies:

Since I'm too lazy (tired) to take/attach any pictures and I'm too tired (lazy) to get caught up on summer pictures, here are some funny conversations we've had lately:

--Tyler's preschool is a drive-through drop off. As you drive through, the fenced in playground is on the right and on the left there is a shed and small playhouse. I asked if he ever gets to play over there by the playhouse. He said, "no, I think it's just for the kids that live there." (in the shed.)

--The song came on the radio that says "I'm only gonna break break your, break break your heart" (you, know, that one :)) And Tyler said, "Why would he say that? That's not nice at all." Then after a couple thoughtful minutes he said, "Well maybe he's talking to a rattle snake, cuz I wanna break a rattle snake. Or maybe he was talking to a crocodile. Cuz that would be ok."

--My family's business is Wolfe's Market so when we get groceries, we don't have to pay for them (I know, we are so blessed!) As I was putting the bags in the car, Tyler said, "oh no! We forgot to pay for our food.... we always forget to pay for our food!" Once I stopped laughing, I explained to him how lucky we are and that we get food from daddy's hard work.

--Yesterday we found out Katie & Randy are having a baby girl!!!! Tyler has been praying everyday that "Katie's baby will be a boy and make sure it's not a girl" So I was worried about his reaction. But he just said, "oh man, I wanted it to be a boy." and I told him we don't get to decide what babies we get-- who decides?" And he answered "Jesus!"

--Tonight after he prayed that Katie's baby girl will become a mommy, he told me he wanted to be a daddy. "Petuz Daddy's get to do workouts and I wanna do workouts too. And daddy's get to work at Wolfe's Market and I wanna work at Wolfe's Market too!"

2 comments:

Jewels said...

What an adorable boy he is! And Congrats to Katie!! I can hardly believe she's married and now she's gonna be a mommy! That's so great!

Paxton said...

Hahaha! I love your kids! I love that you made me unafraid to have a boy because yours are so sweet and caring and adorable! You are an amazing mother and raising two amazing boys that are a credit to you and God!